A delicious and nutritious winter warmer.
- 1 sm/med cauliflower cut into small florets
- 2 med onions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil and saute onion and garlic.
- Once onion is clear, add the stock and cauliflower and slowly bring to the boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and add the rosemary sprigs (if you don't like the pieces of rosemary in the soup, add within a mesh cooking bag to keep together).
- Once cooked through and the rosemary has added enough flavour, remove the sprigs.
- Puree with a stick blender or the like.
- Nutritional yeast can be added on serving to help thicken the soup if needed.
- Onions can be pre-roasted to add more depth and you can also add coconut cream for that extra creamy texture.