A Vision for Supervision Strengths-based questions for reflective conversations
A Vision for Supervision is a new way of encapsulating ‘good practice’ in human services work. Blending ideas from the complementary worlds of solution-focused and strengths-based practice, this unique resource invites both supervisors and practitioners to stretch their reflection and conversation.
A Vision for Supervision consists of 40 cards arranged in 5 colour-coded suits:
- Beginning: Establishing a relationship
- Contexting: Identifying our accountability
- Sharpening the Focus: Making each session count
- Widening the Lens: Mapping our professional development
- Ending: Celebrating the journey