Spicy Thai Peanut Satay Dipping Sauce
The perfect accompaniment to my Thai peanut satay cauliflower wings. With flavours of ginger, garlic and peanuts wit just a hint of spice will take any finger food to the next level.
- 1/2 cup natural sugar free peanut butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce tamari for GF
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce more or less to taste
- 1 small lime juiced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 3 tbsp water add more if too thick
- Add all ingredients except for water to a small saucepan and place on low heat
- Slowly add water until desired consistency
- Gently warm the sauce, careful not to boil.
- Once warm and the desired consistency, serve in a dipping bowl with your favourite finger foods.